The following is TickerReport.com’s obligatory legal spiel, but don’t take it lightly with emphasis on plagiarizers. We invest a lot of time & effort into providing you (the “end user”) a free news service, so please respect our Terms of Service.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- You are free to copy content from TickerReport.com in certain instances. Read the following 2.b, 2.c, and 2.d sections below.
- Automatic, or “scraping” computer software programs, or “scripts” copying our content are not allowed with exception to Bing News, Google News, and Yahoo! News. In most cases, but not all, we would be happy to grant you this privilege, just contact us.
- You are free to reference TickerReport.com on computer networks provided there exists a hyperlink (“URL”) linking it back to the original reference page, or main domain page (http://TickerReport.com). In respect to printed ink & paper publications, the printed URL to the original article or domain name suffices.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and it (the license) may be terminated by TickerReport.com at any time.
- Last but not least, the copying of our documents (“articles, reports, posts, etc.”) by any means and reproduction of them as your own is plagiarism, not to be confused with quoting, which is illegal. Essentially for 2.e, do not copy our material and indicate that it is yours.
- TickerReport.com is a news reporting service that does not provide a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any financial securities. Investors are advised to conduct their own independent research into any financial security before carrying out financial decisions for themselves or their clients that they may represent. Investors are advised that past financial securities performance is no guarantee of future price appreciation.
In no event shall TickerReport.com or its advertisers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TickerReport.com’s Internet site, even if TickerReport.com or a TickerReport.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The documents (“articles, reports, posts, etc.”) appearing on TickerReport.com’s web site (“http://TickerReport.com”) could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TickerReport.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TickerReport.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TickerReport.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
TickerReport.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TickerReport.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TickerReport.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- TickerReport.com collects information from visitors accessing our servers.
- This information gained by your visitation to our servers are things such as keyword or keywords used to enter, IP address, web browser.
- TickerReport.com shares some of this information with advertisement agencies for the purpose of attempting to provide you with advertisements that may be of interest to you.
- TickerReport.com does not sell any of this information about you or share it outside of the advertisement agencies we have agreements with, exception being to court orders to do so.
- TickerReport.com or our representatives will not ask for your name or address without your consent.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.