Equities research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Evoke Pharma (NASDAQ:EVOK – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Wednesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the specialty pharmaceutical company’s stock.
Evoke Pharma Stock Up 4.4 %
NASDAQ EVOK opened at $1.50 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $5.01 million, a P/E ratio of -0.55 and a beta of 0.67. Evoke Pharma has a 52 week low of $1.44 and a 52 week high of $16.80. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.90, a quick ratio of 6.94 and a current ratio of 7.06. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.83 and a 200-day moving average of $2.55.
Evoke Pharma Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evoke Pharma (EVOK)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Evoke Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evoke Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.