D-Wave Quantum Inc. (NYSE:QBTS – Get Rating) dropped 7.5% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $6.07 and last traded at $6.07. Approximately 8,217 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 151,401 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.56.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
QBTS has been the topic of a number of research reports. Westpark Capital initiated coverage on D-Wave Quantum in a report on Wednesday, August 31st. They set a “buy” rating on the stock. Roth Capital initiated coverage on D-Wave Quantum in a report on Tuesday, August 30th. They set a “buy” rating and a $20.00 price objective on the stock.
D-Wave Quantum Price Performance
About D-Wave Quantum
D-Wave Quantum Inc develops and delivers quantum computing systems, software, and services worldwide. The company offers Advantage, a fifth-generation quantum computer; Launch, a quantum computing onboarding service; Ocean a full suite of open-source programming tools; and Leap, a cloud-based service that provides real-time access to a live quantum computer, as well as access to Advantage, hybrid solvers, the Ocean software development kit, live code, demos, learning resources, and a vibrant developer community.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on D-Wave Quantum (QBTS)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for D-Wave Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for D-Wave Quantum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.