Banxa Holdings Inc. (CVE:BNXA – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as C$0.66 and last traded at C$0.66, with a volume of 13271 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.66.
Banxa Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.91 and its 200 day moving average price is C$1.57. The company has a current ratio of 3.37, a quick ratio of 2.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.18. The company has a market cap of C$30.97 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.85.
Banxa Company Profile
Banxa Holdings Inc operates as a payments service provider for the cryptocurrency exchanges. The company offers a conversion widget/API product to third parties who require fiat on-and off-ramps that allows to embed its product into the crypto ecosystem. The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Banxa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banxa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.