Telos (TLOS) traded up 8.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 23rd. One Telos coin can now be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00000995 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Telos has traded up 5.2% against the US dollar. Telos has a total market capitalization of $66.81 million and $5.24 million worth of Telos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.32 or 0.00091577 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.94 or 0.00073706 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00019865 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00031883 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001967 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002403 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00008026 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000288 BTC.
Telos uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 12th, 2018. Telos’ total supply is 355,208,371 coins and its circulating supply is 280,380,617 coins. Telos’ official website is www.telos.net. The Reddit community for Telos is /r/TelosNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Telos’ official Twitter account is @HelloTelos and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Telos
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Telos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Telos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Telos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Telos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Telos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.