Shares of JPMorgan Japanese Investment Trust plc (LON:JFJ – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 414 ($5.07) and last traded at GBX 414.03 ($5.07), with a volume of 1258 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 418.50 ($5.13).
The company has a market cap of £656.44 million and a PE ratio of -3.76. The company has a fifty day moving average of GBX 456.83 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 525.76. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.37, a quick ratio of 0.35 and a current ratio of 0.35.
JPMorgan Japanese Investment Trust Company Profile (LON:JFJ)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for JPMorgan Japanese Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JPMorgan Japanese Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.