Cairn Homes plc (LON:CRN – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 81.90 ($1.00) and last traded at GBX 82.40 ($1.01), with a volume of 45650 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 83.10 ($1.02).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.37, a current ratio of 6.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.29. The firm has a market capitalization of £601.89 million and a P/E ratio of 16.80. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 91.70 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 98.04.
About Cairn Homes (LON:CRN)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Cairn Homes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cairn Homes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.