Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRRP – Get Rating) Chairman Jeffrey E. Eberwein bought 113,010 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, June 21st. The stock was purchased at an average price of $0.90 per share, for a total transaction of $101,709.00. Following the purchase, the chairman now directly owns 2,450,337 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $2,205,303.30. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website.
NASDAQ:STRRP opened at $9.71 on Thursday. Star Equity Holdings, Inc. has a 52 week low of $8.50 and a 52 week high of $15.60.
About Star Equity (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Star Equity (STRRP)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Star Equity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Star Equity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.