DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 14th. In the last week, DATA has traded 15.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. DATA has a market cap of $3.71 million and approximately $222,607.00 worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DATA coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00046960 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.56 or 0.00243940 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002173 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.41 or 0.00095479 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Data is a blockchain-based advertising protocol initiated by the Blockchain Data Foundation, a company limited by guarantee to be incorporated in Singapore and governed in a not-for-profit manner. The Data team aims to mitigate the ad fraud seen on the actual advertising systems. In order to prevent the fraud propagated into the network traffic and deliver the heightened security with the consensus from the community, the platform will leverage the blockchain technology and Artificial Intelligence to register the user's attention patterns over a decentralized P2P protocol. Data token (DTA) is an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
DATA Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DATA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.