Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. Merculet has a total market capitalization of $2.17 million and approximately $139,513.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Merculet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Merculet has traded 26.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001979 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.97 or 0.00069931 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $71.85 or 0.00125727 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $43.05 or 0.00075320 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56,952.86 or 0.99652611 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,758.19 or 0.06575855 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Merculet Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Merculet offers a new protocol suite that leverages blockchain to capture and monetize consumer attention. The product Merculet offers is designed specifically to address the difficulty faced by enterprises at all levels to acquire new users. Through the creation of an interface that provides incentives for users to engage with new content, Merculet aim to address the difficult process of acquiring new customers and disrupt the current business-to-consumer relationship paradigm. MVP is an Ethereum-based token that powers Merculet protocol and is used by different holders: entrepreneurs, users, content contributors and advertisers. “
Buying and Selling Merculet
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Merculet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.