Adshares (CURRENCY:ADS) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. Adshares has a market capitalization of $23.80 million and $118,664.00 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Adshares has traded up 2.4% against the US dollar. One Adshares coin can currently be bought for $1.52 or 0.00002646 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.54 or 0.00063519 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.24 or 0.00012578 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Starbound (SBD) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Decimal (DEL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Crypxie (CPX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00009372 BTC.
Adshares Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Adshares is the first 100% decentralized marketplace for programmatic advertising. The ecosystem connects publishers and advertisers and lets them make direct deals using ADS cryptocurrency. ADS is based on the ultra-fast blockchain, which was tested to process over 1M transfers per second – enough to support worldwide advertising network. More information can be found at https://adshares.net/. “
Adshares Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adshares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.