MidasProtocol (CURRENCY:MAS) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. One MidasProtocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges. MidasProtocol has a market cap of $256,421.28 and approximately $93,127.00 worth of MidasProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MidasProtocol has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.68 or 0.00055038 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002685 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.09 or 0.00130383 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00012623 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.46 or 0.00045238 BTC.
MidasProtocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Midas Foundation is a Decentralised Autonomous Organization that runs on a web-based platform. It aims to kickstart potential frontier technology projects, provide reliable information and validate projects according to Global Transparency Alliance Framework. Midas Foundation is dedicated to bringing the most of the benefits and rewards to Midas Pioneers & Midasians as well as to grow and protect their investments in Midas Ecosystem. Midas Protocol is a multi-crypto-currencies wallet that users can use to store multi-cryptocurrencies and tokens; and conduct complex trading activities directly from wallet with multiple DEXs and CEXs, using multiple advanced order-types including automated execution settings; spend crypto-currencies on any consumer-brand outlets and any e-commerce platform that integrate with Midas wallet. “
MidasProtocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MidasProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MidasProtocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MidasProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MidasProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MidasProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.