Insureum (CURRENCY:ISR) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. One Insureum coin can now be purchased for $0.0146 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Insureum has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Insureum has a market capitalization of $3.12 million and approximately $177,705.00 worth of Insureum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.63 or 0.00056011 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002730 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.45 or 0.00126110 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002274 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.35 or 0.00012160 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.95 or 0.00045372 BTC.
Insureum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Located in South Korea, Insureum is a Blockchain-based platform for the insurance market intervenients. It aims to create an ecosystem where there will be acting three main entities: the Insurance companies, 3rd parties, and the users/policyholders. Insureum's main role is to assist insurance companies in matching insurance policies with individual lifestyles. The ISR token is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency developed by the Insureum. Users are expected to be able to utilize the token as a medium of exchange value within the platform's community (providers, developers, and insurance users). “
Buying and Selling Insureum
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insureum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insureum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Insureum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insureum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insureum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.