Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded 32.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One Ren coin can now be bought for $0.99 or 0.00002055 BTC on major exchanges. Ren has a market cap of $982.87 million and $424.89 million worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ren has traded up 46.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.61 or 0.00063860 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.82 or 0.00149839 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014297 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002088 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $387.49 or 0.00808459 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.23 or 0.00046390 BTC.
Ren Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The REN is an open-source decentralized dark pool for trustless cross-chain atomic trading of Ether, ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin. REN is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network. Ren is an ecosystem for building, deploying, and running general-purpose, privacy-preserving, applications using zkSNARK and our own newly developed secure multiparty computation protocol. It makes it possible for any kind of application to run in a decentralized, trustless, and fault-tolerant environment similar to blockchains but with the distinguishing feature that all application inputs, outputs, and state, remain a secret even to the participants running the network. “
Ren Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ren should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ren using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.