Antiample (CURRENCY:XAMP) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. In the last seven days, Antiample has traded up 15.7% against the US dollar. One Antiample coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges. Antiample has a total market cap of $1.85 million and approximately $270.00 worth of Antiample was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.12 or 0.00063915 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002873 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.43 or 0.00143098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00014407 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $396.60 or 0.00841627 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.11 or 0.00044808 BTC.
Antiample Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Antiample (XAMP) is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency with a particularly, its supply changes daily. The AMPL protocol automatically adjusts supply in response to demand. When the price is high, wallet balances increase. When the price is low, wallet balances decrease. AMPL is non-dilutive. Supply adjustments are applied universally and proportionally across every wallet’s balance. This means your percent ownership of the network remains fixed. “
Antiample Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Antiample directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Antiample should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Antiample using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Antiample Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Antiample and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.