BitCoal (CURRENCY:COAL) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. In the last week, BitCoal has traded up 7.6% against the U.S. dollar. BitCoal has a market capitalization of $29,089.33 and approximately $16.00 worth of BitCoal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitCoal coin can now be bought for about $0.0065 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $199.57 or 0.00617563 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 55.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000008 BTC.
BitCoal Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitCoal PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight algorithm with the same privacy, fungibility, and ASIC resistance features as other cryptonote based coins. Bitcoal was made as a coin to stand as an economic kicker for day to day people without high demand skills in the market nowadays, nor the proper equipment to mine high-value coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and the like. “
BitCoal Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitCoal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.