Unisocks (CURRENCY:SOCKS) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 20th. Unisocks has a total market cap of $11.90 million and $2,562.00 worth of Unisocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Unisocks has traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Unisocks coin can currently be purchased for about $37,898.64 or 1.05714528 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.91 or 0.00061116 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002792 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00003970 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00024505 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002796 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $275.89 or 0.00769557 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00044282 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.14 or 0.00084079 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SOCKS is a token that entitles users to 1 real pair of limited edition socks, shipped anywhere in the world. Users can sell the token back at any time. To get a real pair, redeem a SOCKS token. SOCKS tokens are listed starting at $12 USD. Each buy/sell will move the price. The increase or decrease follows a bonding curve. SOCKS will eventually find an equilibrium based on market demand. Buying or selling socks uses the uniswap protocol and accepts any token input as a payment method. The pool of SOCKS is a uniswap pool where 500 SOCKS tokens were deposited along with the starting value of ETH. “
Buying and Selling Unisocks
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unisocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unisocks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Unisocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unisocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unisocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.