MAPS (CURRENCY:MAPS) traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. MAPS has a total market capitalization of $103.70 million and $1.38 million worth of MAPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MAPS has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MAPS coin can now be purchased for $1.66 or 0.00003090 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00010875 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.65 or 0.00014242 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00004653 BTC.
- Razor Network (RAZOR) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.73 or 0.00019981 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $784.99 or 0.01461193 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maps.me is an offline mapping application. Over the last nine years, Maps.me has been trusted by 140M users, with over 60M people using Maps.me last year to navigate across 195 countries. This trusted travel companion provides turn-by-turn routing, travel guides, and detailed mapping. The Maps.me application is driven by the MAPS token holders. Each token represents one vote and the token holders will vote on binding governance initiatives related to Maps.me. The MAPS token consists of key DeFi components and is built on the Serum DEX and Solana blockchain. Solana blockchain uses Proof of History as it's proof type. Proof of history is a sequence of computation that can provide a way to cryptographically verify passage of time between two events. It uses a cryptographically secure function written so that output cannot be predicted from the input, and must be completely executed to generate the output.The function is run in a sequence on a single core, its previous output as the current input, periodically recording the current output, and how many times its been called. The output can then be re-computed and verified by external computers in parallel by checking each sequence segment on a separate core. “
Buying and Selling MAPS
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAPS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MAPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MAPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.