Wing (CURRENCY:WING) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 16th. Over the last seven days, Wing has traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Wing has a total market cap of $82.50 million and $11.79 million worth of Wing was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wing coin can now be purchased for approximately $54.61 or 0.00089568 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00002581 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001644 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $41.49 or 0.00068056 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $183.22 or 0.00300517 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00004235 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $444.69 or 0.00729384 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $60,968.60 or 1.00001371 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.73 or 0.00022515 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $525.42 or 0.00861800 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wing has designed and is building a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, supporting cross-chain collaborative interaction between various DeFi products. Wing's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism intend to promote a mutually beneficial relationship between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing innovatively showcases a credit evaluation module as a strong example of credit-based DeFi. “
Buying and Selling Wing
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wing should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wing using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.