Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. One Everex coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.27 or 0.00002083 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Everex has traded 6.1% higher against the dollar. Everex has a market cap of $28.83 million and approximately $1.82 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $40.83 or 0.00066976 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00023797 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $440.21 or 0.00722033 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001643 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.23 or 0.00087304 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00033247 BTC.
- Chiliz (CHZ) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001059 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.