TrueDeck (CURRENCY:TDP) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. TrueDeck has a market capitalization of $414,005.65 and $15,458.00 worth of TrueDeck was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueDeck coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0135 or 0.00000023 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, TrueDeck has traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.04 or 0.00055538 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00022335 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.13 or 0.00083414 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $362.32 or 0.00627987 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00030389 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TrueDeck is a Eos-based decentralized casino platform. With the help of smart-contracts and blockchain TrueDeck´s goal is to provide a truly transparent and cryptographically secured casino experience. TDP is an ERC20 compliant token that powers TrueDeck platform. “
Buying and Selling TrueDeck
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueDeck directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueDeck should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueDeck using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueDeck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueDeck and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.