Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded 15.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One Loki coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.56 or 0.00001493 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Loki has a market cap of $29.72 million and $1,392.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Loki has traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57,748.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,047.45 or 0.03545439 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $225.40 or 0.00390305 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $636.38 or 0.01101978 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.77 or 0.00465414 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.24 or 0.00426397 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.90 or 0.00032729 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00003632 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $180.04 or 0.00311756 BTC.
Loki Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loki is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal is to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Loki is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. The ERC-20 version of loki is available as Wrapped Loki “
Buying and Selling Loki
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loki should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loki using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.