All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded 18.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. During the last seven days, All Sports has traded up 20.3% against the US dollar. All Sports has a market capitalization of $43.13 million and $8.00 million worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One All Sports token can now be bought for about $0.0288 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.75 or 0.00055937 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00021882 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $358.70 or 0.00632028 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $46.26 or 0.00081506 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001765 BTC.
All Sports Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The All Sports Platform focuses on the global online market and intends to build a network of prediction service system. In addition to building the underlying SDK based on the All Sports public blockchain, it also provides customised user-end applications, including but not limited to PC end, H5 webpage, App(iOS & Android), mini programmes. SOC is a asset ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as an utility token on the All Sports platform. “
All Sports Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy All Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.