Sentivate (CURRENCY:SNTVT) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 7th. One Sentivate coin can now be bought for about $0.0279 or 0.00000049 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Sentivate has traded 62.8% higher against the dollar. Sentivate has a market capitalization of $98.86 million and approximately $1.50 million worth of Sentivate was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.20 or 0.00056533 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00021401 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $361.50 or 0.00634623 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.97 or 0.00080699 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sentivate token is a ERC20 utility token on the Ethereum network. Sentivate tokens are used to gain access to the early stages of the Sentivate Network and development process. Delegates cast their votes during various phases of the project which aids in directing the project. Delegates also have access to early applications such as browsers, server modules, client modules, Identity certificates, Domain certificates, and various other applications. Delegates with more SNTVT tokens have more voting power. “
Sentivate Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentivate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentivate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentivate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentivate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentivate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.