NIX (CURRENCY:NIX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. One NIX token can now be bought for approximately $0.63 or 0.00001109 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, NIX has traded up 117.4% against the dollar. NIX has a total market capitalization of $30.83 million and approximately $138,028.00 worth of NIX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56,757.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2,007.27 or 0.03536609 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $223.46 or 0.00393719 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $626.26 or 0.01103405 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $259.03 or 0.00456378 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $241.36 or 0.00425253 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.39 or 0.00032408 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $176.88 or 0.00311636 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NIX is a PoW privacy directed cryptocurrency based on the Lyra2REv2 algorithm. NIX Platform is a next-generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform which fuels anonymity-focused decentralized applications (dApps), privacy swaps and smart contracts, providing the option of adding a best-in-class privacy layer to any blockchain. “
Buying and Selling NIX
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NIX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NIX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NIX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NIX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NIX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.