HOLD (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded down 13.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. HOLD has a market capitalization of $5.71 million and approximately $4,420.00 worth of HOLD was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HOLD has traded down 11.9% against the dollar. One HOLD token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.01 or 0.00455358 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.91 or 0.00068424 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000975 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $37.59 or 0.00078163 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 149.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00054733 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $234.00 or 0.00486512 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.57 or 0.00071874 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HOLD is a peer-to-peer lending platform that provides instant cash advances against cryptocurrency collateral. Hold allows members to leverage their crypto-assets as collateral to obtain fiat whenever they need it, saving them from selling the cryptos they hold dear. Cash Advances are instant and can be used globally through the HOLD prepaid card and mobile app. The HOLD token is an ERC20 token based on Ethereum whose primary purpose is to allow a membership system, provide a cashback program and pay additional incentives to lenders through a status level program. “
Buying and Selling HOLD
HOLD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HOLD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HOLD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HOLD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HOLD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.