Matic Network (CURRENCY:MATIC) traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Matic Network coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00000266 BTC on popular exchanges. Matic Network has a total market cap of $616.67 million and approximately $279.92 million worth of Matic Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Matic Network has traded up 169% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.53 or 0.00052456 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $320.54 or 0.00685578 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00032422 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 32.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00038331 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006247 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.74 or 0.00057197 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,985.13 or 0.04245879 BTC.
Matic Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Matic provides scalable, secure and instant transactions using sidechains based on an adapted implementation of Plasma framework for asset security and a decentralized network of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) validators. In short, it allows anyone to create scalable DApps while ensuring a superior user experience in a secure and decentralized manner. It has a working implementation for Ethereum on Ropsten Testnet. Matic intends to support other blockchains in the future which will enable it to provide interoperability features alongside offering scalability to existing public blockchains. “
Matic Network Coin Trading
Matic Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Matic Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matic Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Matic Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matic Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matic Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.