News articles about Clean Seed Capital Group (CVE:CSX) have trended very negative on Sunday, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. The research firm ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Clean Seed Capital Group earned a daily sentiment score of -3.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media headlines about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent media coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Clean Seed Capital Group’s ranking:
- Ameren teams up with Silicon Valley group for ‘new phase’ of startup accelerator (bizjournals.com)
- Clean Seed Capital Group (CVE:CSX) Earning Very Critical News Coverage, Study Shows (americanbankingnews.com)
- Acleda set to issue initial public offering on Monday (phnompenhpost.com)
- The Nasna Foundation – Meet Yemen’s female entrepreneurs (jpost.com)
- Brazil Allows Doctors to Treat Coronavirus Patients With Hydroxychloroquine: Live Coverage (nytimes.com)
Shares of CVE:CSX opened at C$0.33 on Friday. Clean Seed Capital Group has a 1-year low of C$0.14 and a 1-year high of C$0.44. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 123.05, a current ratio of 0.04 and a quick ratio of 0.04. The business has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.31 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.25. The company has a market capitalization of $21.72 million and a PE ratio of -5.24.
Clean Seed Capital Group Ltd. provides seeding and planting equipment in Canada. The company offers CX-6 SMART Seeder, a seeding tool. It is also involved in the software development activities. Clean Seed Capital Group Ltd. was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Burnaby, Canada.
See Also: How to invest in blue-chip stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Clean Seed Capital Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clean Seed Capital Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.