News stories about Renault (OTCMKTS:RNSDF) have been trending very negative this week, InfoTrie reports. InfoTrie ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Renault earned a media sentiment score of -3.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news stories about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Renault’s analysis:
- Renault (OTCMKTS:RNSDF) Earning Very Negative Media Coverage, Analysis Finds (americanbankingnews.com)
- Nissan could cut 20,000 jobs, as France says ‘Renault could disappear’ (autoblog.com)
- France wants Renault to maintain its French plants (finance.yahoo.com)
- Renault to re-open its Sandouville plant on Friday: union source (ca.finance.yahoo.com)
- European car industry is crashing and begging for more aid. Governments should abstain. (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of RNSDF stock opened at $19.00 on Friday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $19.25 and a 200 day simple moving average of $34.57. Renault has a 12-month low of $13.63 and a 12-month high of $64.75.
Renault SA designs, manufactures, sells, and distributes vehicles. The company operates through Automotive, Sales Financing, and AVTOVAZ segments. It offers passenger and light commercial, and electric vehicles primarily under the Renault, Dacia, Renault Samsung Motors, Alpine, and LADA, as well as under the Nissan, Datsun, and Infiniti brands.
Read More: Learning About the VIX – Volatility Index
Receive News & Ratings for Renault Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Renault and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.