Headlines about MARKS & SPENCER/S (OTCMKTS:MAKSY) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. MARKS & SPENCER/S earned a media sentiment score of 1.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media coverage about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted MARKS & SPENCER/S’s score:
- Marks & Spencer’s transgender policy ‘puts women and girls at risk’ from voyeurs, say campaigners (dailymail.co.uk)
- MARKS & SPENCER/S (OTCMKTS:MAKSY) Earns Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 1.00 (americanbankingnews.com)
- MARKS & SPENCER/S (OTCMKTS:MAKSY) Receives “Overweight” Rating from Barclays (americanbankingnews.com)
- MARKS & SPENCER/S (OTCMKTS:MAKSY) Given Neutral Rating at JPMorgan Chase & Co. (americanbankingnews.com)
- Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, Morrisons and Aldi offering new super fast home delivery (express.co.uk)
MARKS & SPENCER/S stock opened at $2.27 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 0.74, a quick ratio of 0.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.24. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $2.31 and a 200-day moving average of $4.03. MARKS & SPENCER/S has a 1-year low of $1.95 and a 1-year high of $6.38.
About MARKS & SPENCER/S
Marks and Spencer Group plc operates various retail stores. It offers food products; and womenswear, menswear, kids wear, lingerie, and beauty and home products through its stores and online. The company operates 1463 stores, including 253 owned and 383 franchise Simply Food stores; and 343 full-line and outlet stores in the United Kingdom.
Featured Story: Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
Receive News & Ratings for MARKS & SPENCER/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MARKS & SPENCER/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.