Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 15th. One Arcblock token can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001829 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, CoinBene, Cobinhood and Bithumb. Over the last seven days, Arcblock has traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. Arcblock has a market cap of $12.78 million and $6.27 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003056 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014082 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.39 or 0.00202571 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $92.63 or 0.01303543 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028910 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00123386 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, IDEX, CoinBene, Kucoin, DragonEX, Gate.io, Huobi, BitMart, LBank, Cobinhood, DDEX, OKEx and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Arcblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.