Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. In the last seven days, Expanse has traded down 27.1% against the US dollar. One Expanse coin can now be bought for $0.0344 or 0.00000484 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $611,861.00 and approximately $3,791.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, YoBit, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.