Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 12th. In the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $100.24 million and approximately $11.56 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $5.72 or 0.00078976 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Ovis, OKEx and Zebpay.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.60 or 0.00435961 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00083730 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00001184 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000922 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001332 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Graviex, Altcoin Trader, Coinone, Indodax, Bleutrade, Bittrex, OKEx, BitMarket, Bitfinex, Sistemkoin, Kucoin, Exmo, Vebitcoin, Exrates, Bitinka, Binance, Huobi, YoBit, CEX.IO, SouthXchange, Korbit, Crex24, HitBTC, QuadrigaCX, TDAX, Trade Satoshi, BitFlip, Braziliex, Bithumb, Koineks, Negocie Coins, Gate.io, Bitlish, Bitsane, Coinnest, Ovis, DSX, C2CX, Instant Bitex, BitBay, Zebpay and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.