Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 12th. Over the last week, Newton Coin Project has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Newton Coin Project coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including cfinex, Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC and TradeOgre. Newton Coin Project has a market capitalization of $77,119.00 and approximately $56.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 181,157,536,258 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. Newton Coin Project’s official message board is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. The official website for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site.
Newton Coin Project Coin Trading
Newton Coin Project can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange, cfinex and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newton Coin Project should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Newton Coin Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.