Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 10th. One Giant coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0195 or 0.00000269 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $11.91, $13.92, $7.59 and $10.42. Giant has a market capitalization of $127,885.00 and $3,795.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Giant has traded up 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.77 or 0.00800899 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00017558 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002601 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000271 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 6,552,673 coins and its circulating supply is 6,552,669 coins. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.59, $33.89, $24.71, $13.92, $50.68, $11.91, $20.33, $18.98, $70.83, $10.42, $31.10 and $5.63. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.