CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 10th. Over the last week, CyberVein has traded down 21.9% against the U.S. dollar. One CyberVein token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0058 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bilaxy, IDEX and HitBTC. CyberVein has a market capitalization of $6.17 million and $15,846.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, IDEX, HitBTC, Bilaxy and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.