Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. One Crypto.com Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0297 or 0.00000395 BTC on major exchanges including DigiFinex, Bibox, HitBTC and Huobi Korea. Crypto.com Coin has a market capitalization of $362.38 million and approximately $4.98 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Crypto.com Coin has traded up 14.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00037244 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $504.87 or 0.06724998 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024658 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002101 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002602 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00001105 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Token Profile
Buying and Selling Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, ABCC, Bittrex, Bithumb, Fatbtc, KuCoin, CoinTiger, Upbit, BiteBTC, Bithumb Global, OKEx, DigiFinex, Huobi Korea, IDEX, BigONE, Indodax, Bibox, Dcoin, HitBTC, Huobi Global, DDEX, CPDAX and OceanEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto.com Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.