Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $2.73 million and approximately $529.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ubiq has traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Ubiq coin can now be bought for about $0.0641 or 0.00000853 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Expanse (EXP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.