Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. Tether has a market capitalization of $4.15 billion and $16.60 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Tether has traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Tether token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00013491 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, Trade By Trade, Binance and Kucoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003034 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00207286 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.71 or 0.01278743 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00027134 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00119440 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, MBAex, Upbit, Bibox, Trade By Trade, QBTC, Exmo, OOOBTC, BTC-Alpha, TDAX, Iquant, FCoin, Liqui, B2BX, Gate.io, CoinTiger, Cobinhood, Kraken, CoinEx, DragonEX, Kryptono, Bitfinex, ABCC, BigONE, HitBTC, UEX, C2CX, Coinut, OKEx, BitMart, Bittrex, IDAX, LBank, EXX, Kucoin, BitForex, TOPBTC, Instant Bitex, IDCM, DigiFinex, BtcTurk, Binance, CoinBene, ZB.COM, Poloniex, Bit-Z, ChaoEX and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.