Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. Wowbit has a total market capitalization of $1.20 million and $3,177.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wowbit token can now be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000059 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Wowbit has traded down 17.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 40.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Wowbit Token Profile
Wowbit Token Trading
Wowbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wowbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wowbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.