Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. Phoenixcoin has a total market cap of $161,411.00 and $86.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00049550 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.87 or 0.00700699 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.95 or 0.00261011 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 39.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00019041 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00095630 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004955 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.