NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. NuShares has a total market capitalization of $2.20 million and approximately $30.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NuShares has traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One NuShares token can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00023739 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 48.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006817 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.