Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Litecoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $37,095.00 and $45.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0142 or 0.00000190 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded up 11.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14,705.21 or 1.96560472 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00022396 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,610,067 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.