A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Ferguson (LON: FERG):
- 11/29/2019 – Ferguson had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG.
- 11/20/2019 – Ferguson had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from GBX 6,900 ($90.16) to GBX 7,650 ($99.96). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/18/2019 – Ferguson had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 11/11/2019 – Ferguson had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from GBX 7,281 ($95.14) to GBX 7,532 ($98.42). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/30/2019 – Ferguson had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 6,300 ($82.32) to GBX 7,000 ($91.47). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/17/2019 – Ferguson had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG.
- 10/15/2019 – Ferguson had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 10/3/2019 – Ferguson had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a GBX 6,600 ($86.24) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 6,500 ($84.93).
Shares of LON:FERG traded down GBX 92 ($1.20) during midday trading on Monday, reaching GBX 6,630 ($86.63). 471,866 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 656,008. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 6,623.48 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 6,000.30. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 54.02, a current ratio of 1.72 and a quick ratio of 1.03. The stock has a market cap of $15.03 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.88. Ferguson Holdings Ltd has a fifty-two week low of GBX 4,594 ($60.03) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 6,914 ($90.34).
The company also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, November 28th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, October 24th were given a $1.45 dividend. This is an increase from Ferguson’s previous dividend of $0.63. This represents a yield of 1.91%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, October 24th. Ferguson’s payout ratio is currently 0.34%.
Ferguson plc distributes plumbing and heating products in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Central Europe. It offers plumbing and heating solutions to customers in the residential, municipal, civil and industrial markets, and commercial sectors for repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI), as well as new construction markets.
Recommended Story: Why is insider trading harmful?
Receive News & Ratings for Ferguson Holdings Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ferguson Holdings Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.