Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Baker Hughes (NYSE: BKR) in the last few weeks:
- 11/19/2019 – Baker Hughes is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “buy” rating and a $32.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/15/2019 – Baker Hughes was upgraded by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “positive” rating.
- 11/11/2019 – Baker Hughes was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/8/2019 – Baker Hughes was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Baker Hughes, a GE Company is a provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Baker Hughes a GE Company, formerly known as Baker Hughes, is based in Houston, United States. “
- 11/1/2019 – Baker Hughes had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/21/2019 – Baker Hughes was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c-” rating to a “d” rating.
Shares of NYSE:BKR traded up $0.38 on Friday, hitting $22.97. The company had a trading volume of 26,933 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,220,128. Baker Hughes Company has a 1 year low of $20.09 and a 1 year high of $28.65. The company has a current ratio of 1.58, a quick ratio of 1.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18. The stock has a market cap of $23.31 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 34.80, a P/E/G ratio of 3.22 and a beta of 0.98.
Baker Hughes (NYSE:BKR) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, October 30th. The company reported $0.21 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.24 by ($0.03). Baker Hughes had a return on equity of 1.19% and a net margin of 0.89%. The company had revenue of $5.88 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $6.11 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.19 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 2.4% on a year-over-year basis. Equities analysts forecast that Baker Hughes Company will post 0.88 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, insider William D. Marsh sold 6,136 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $22.15, for a total value of $135,912.40. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 39,504 shares in the company, valued at approximately $875,013.60. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. 0.21% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the stock. Parallel Advisors LLC bought a new stake in Baker Hughes during the 3rd quarter valued at about $32,000. Advisory Services Network LLC bought a new stake in Baker Hughes during the 3rd quarter valued at about $40,000. Huntington National Bank bought a new stake in Baker Hughes during the 3rd quarter valued at about $109,000. Livforsakringsbolaget Skandia Omsesidigt bought a new stake in Baker Hughes during the 3rd quarter valued at about $132,000. Finally, Municipal Employees Retirement System of Michigan bought a new stake in Baker Hughes during the 3rd quarter valued at about $165,000. Institutional investors own 51.71% of the company’s stock.
Baker Hughes Company provides integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions worldwide. Its Oilfield Services segment offers drilling, wireline, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention services; and drilling and completions fluids, completions tools and systems, wellbore intervention tools and services, artificial lift systems, pressure pumping systems, and oilfield and industrial chemicals for integrated oil and natural gas and oilfield service companies.
Recommended Story: Key terms to understand channel trading
Receive News & Ratings for Baker Hughes Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Baker Hughes Company and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.