Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. Sentinel Protocol has a total market cap of $3.69 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sentinel Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0119 or 0.00000145 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Bilaxy, Upbit and Hotbit. During the last week, Sentinel Protocol has traded up 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00023547 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009402 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008852 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005681 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009955 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010170 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000288 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Token Profile
Buying and Selling Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Upbit, Bittrex, Bilaxy, Bibox, Hotbit, GDAC, BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.