Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. In the last week, Ubiq has traded up 1.7% against the dollar. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $3.50 million and approximately $584.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0821 or 0.00000947 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Expanse (EXP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.