Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded up 23.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 10th. Pascal has a market capitalization of $1.59 million and $58,334.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pascal coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0551 or 0.00000608 BTC on major exchanges including TOKOK, CHAOEX and Poloniex. During the last seven days, Pascal has traded up 44.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011083 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226956 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $135.22 or 0.01493363 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030458 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043136 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00121878 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002952 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Trading
Pascal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOKOK, Poloniex and CHAOEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pascal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.