PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 5th. PayCoin has a total market capitalization of $44,802.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PayCoin has traded 16.9% higher against the US dollar. One PayCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000040 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006955 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,995,342 coins. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. PayCoin’s official website is www.paycoin.com. The official message board for PayCoin is www.talkxpy.com.
PayCoin Coin Trading
PayCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.