A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Ingevity (NYSE: NGVT):
- 10/19/2019 – Ingevity was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/15/2019 – Ingevity is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. They set an “outperform” rating and a $100.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2019 – Ingevity was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/2/2019 – Ingevity was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/27/2019 – Ingevity had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $131.00 to $127.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2019 – Ingevity had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $109.00 to $99.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/5/2019 – Ingevity was upgraded by analysts at Loop Capital from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
NGVT stock opened at $84.61 on Wednesday. The company has a market capitalization of $3.56 billion, a P/E ratio of 20.49, a PEG ratio of 1.75 and a beta of 2.10. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $84.00 and a 200 day simple moving average of $93.17. Ingevity Corp has a fifty-two week low of $72.59 and a fifty-two week high of $120.41. The company has a quick ratio of 1.25, a current ratio of 2.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.51.
Ingevity (NYSE:NGVT) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 24th. The company reported $1.36 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $1.35 by $0.01. Ingevity had a net margin of 14.03% and a return on equity of 54.67%. The business had revenue of $352.80 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $362.06 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $1.12 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 14.3% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts anticipate that Ingevity Corp will post 4.87 EPS for the current year.
Ingevity Corporation manufactures and sells specialty chemicals and carbon materials in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Performance Materials and Performance Chemicals. The Performance Materials segment engineers, manufactures, and sells hardwood-based and chemically activated carbon products primarily for use in gasoline vapor emission control systems in cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats.
Read More: Why do companies engage in swaps?
Receive News & Ratings for Ingevity Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ingevity Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.